Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!




Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am here in the good ol' Royal City : D I LOVE IT! Being home is simply the best.  Thats all.  I wish I could pick up sweet little Royal and put it by BYU.  I am sure there is room somewhere close by campus for this cute little town.  I love my house, I love my family, I love my HS friends, I love the farm....EVERYTHING ABOUT COMING HOME IS AWESOME!!!! Today was simply marvelous.  I slept in a little bit and then laid on my parents bed with Emmie and Lindsey and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  We went to my Grandma Jean's house for the big meal.  She is such an amazing cook.  My uncle Ryan and Aunt Sabrina and their five kids; Amber, Alyssa, McKenzie, Carter, and Lucy and my aunt Kelly and her three kids; Pam, Jaymie, and Marc were there.  Two of my mom's sisters from Utah (Heidi and Holly) and their combined nine kids; Jake, Ty, Emmie, Liam, Tanner, Mitchell, Davis, Jack, and Cade, (and my two cool uncles Dan and Travis of course) are staying at my house.  Despite being kicked out of my own bed and having to crash on the floor of my parents bedroom all week I adore having them here.  They came for Turkey Day and to watch Jace play in the big Semi-Final game this weekend.  ANYWAYS dinner was awesome.  The day was awesome.  We played games.  I won some SWEET prizes including a few cute christmas decorations for my apartment, some lip gloss, and some Royal Knight Gold nail polish for gameday! My family is the best.  We ended the day by going to Four Christmases.  I am such a fan of Reese as she is such a classy lady but I have to say this was not my favorite movie of hers.  It is entertaining enough and i had a good time.  TOMORROW MELISSA ANN SPRAGUE IS COMING! She is my little Downs friend whom i absolutely adore.  I am SO excited to tell you all about our "princess adventures."  In closing can i just say that i am the luckiest girl EVER? Seriously.  I have the most fantastic family.  Everyone says this, but they are wrong.  My family tops all.  I have the most darling, supportive and wonderful friends ever, I live in this amazing country, I have a gorgeous home, I have a community full of people who love me, I have the Gospel, I am healthy, the list goes on and on! Thank goodness for everything good in life.

No comments: