Friday, November 14, 2008

GGGGOOOO KNIGHTS!

I just want to send a Shout-Out to my much younger and much more talented baby brother, who is playing in the Washington State Gridiron Quarter Finals TOMORROW.  KNOCK 'UM DEAD 76!!! I wish I were there to Cheer You On - literally, i would wear my Cheerleading uniform.  Make it to Turkey Day so I can see you play PLEASE!  I will be listening on my computer with much anticipation. I just have one thing left to say folks...."Carry our emblem to victory as we fight the worthy foe AND WE'LL WIN THIS GAME TONIGHT!!!!! GGGOOO KNIGHTS!" 
P.S. Jace - COUGARS! Seriously.  Thats all.  Think about it...

P.P.S You think you're bad, We know we're bad, You think you're bad - OH CHILD PLEASE!
That cheer was just for you mom.  I know that it is your favorite ; D

1 comment:

ginger said...

remember when i thought your dad's name was president?