Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Envelope Please...

First of all, I would like to thank my Aunt Tara for this award.  Your blog inspired me to take up blogging myself.  If it weren't for you I would not be here today.  This just goes to show that if a humble little Farm Girl from Royal City, Washington can be award for her blogging skills, anybody can : D 
  
The Rules Are...
1. Name Five things that you love
2. Pass along the blog award to blogs you love
3. Please link back to my blog

I have decided to exclude my family and friends from my five things that i love because that goes without saying and i feel the need to dig a little deeper this morning. Here they are...

1. The United States of America - Seriously, despite some disappointing numbers last night i still love this country and am thankful for the right to vote, even if it means losing sometimes,

2. SNOW - OK, so really i hate snow.  But i am choosing to love it today because it makes me appreciate the sunshine and the beach.  PLUS it makes me excited for Christmas...

3. Thanksgiving - Only since i have been away from college have I developed a real love for the actual Holiday. BYU has no Fall break and it is the first time I get to go home and see my family.  LESS THAN THREE WEEKS! 

4. Books - Well, good books.  I LOVE THEM! They just make my little heart happy. 

5. Michael Christensen - LoL I KNOW I KNOW! I said that i would exclude family BUT I was just talking to my dad while blogging.  He is somply the best Dad EVER! SO sweet and so nice.  I LOVE YOU DAD

I am giving this blog award to the following people....
1. www.flossyfriends.blogspot.com
2. www.themiles5.blogspot.com
3 www.shainaandcody.blogspot.com
4. www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

LOVE YA! Have a great day everyone and STAY WARM!
                  - Katelyn

1 comment:

Justine said...

i had no idea you were a blogger...hope everything is going well for you. one of my bom teachers is in love with jerusalem, he told us we should all go there.