Saturday, March 14, 2009

You will wear the crown, be the crown! YOU ARE the crown!






Ok so today my much younger, prettier, and more talented cousin McKenzie is participating (not competing, it is NOT a competition : D) in the Jr. Miss Scholarship Program (because it is NOT a beauty pageant ; D). I just wanted to let her know that i LOVE THE CRAP OUT OF HER! She is utterly adorable and i am sure she will do our family proud. Knock 'em dead kiddo! SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE! Let the judges see the real you and they will be blown away. Just be confident and have fun.

Your cousin in UTAH in rooting for you : D YOU GO GIRL

You should know that being a Jr. Miss was awesome, but my favorite memory of the whole year is the night of the local program. It was one of the funnest nights of my high school life, not because of the outcome, but because all my friends and i were there together. We were all being waited on and we all looked drop dead gorgeous. We all got flowers and gifts and cards up the ying yang. I remember the second i answered my question on stage and the judging part of the night was over we all head right for the food table. We also had a dance party in the dressing room while waiting for the resutls.

I am, as you can tell, feeling a little nostalgic today. I just want to let my High School girls know that I LOVE THEM! KORI, KIYA, SHAYLENE, MORGAN, MELISSA, BRENDA, AND LITTLE MISS ASHLEY! Thank you for all the good times. I miss you and hope everything is going well in your life. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Britt said...

SHE DID GREAT. FIRST RUNNER UP. CONGRATS TO HER.