Thursday, March 19, 2009

CONGRATS TO THE SHAMIE!


SEAN AND JAIMIE ARE ENGAGED! Jaimie Jones is my roommate. I just love her to death. She is one of my favorite people - and she found someone who makes her smile, besides me, but it would never work out between us.I am still trying to overlook the fact that they didnt EVEN SAY ANYTHING when they got home last night and that we had to pry it out of them, but i will get over it. I adore this girl and i wish the happy couple all the best. CONGRATS GUYS! I love you! Have fun polishing your ring or introducing people to "your Fiancee", or whatever it is people do when they get engaegd James : D

3 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Found your blog Kate--that's what you get for commenting on mine!!

Worsham Family said...

I agree with Becky. I am glad to hear from you. The kids miss you too!!! Take care. Shelli

Worsham Family said...

Oh, P.S. Hailey has a blog too, but she never updates. :)