Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I.AM.IN.LOVE.






HAHAHA! Made you look : D But seriously - TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!! I LOVE THE SUN!!!!!! I just found myself a warm, little, Katelyn-sized, piece of grass next to the Smith FieldHouse and put my "Mellilfluously Mellow" Playlist on my iPod. (Word Of The Day - Mellifluous:(1) Having a smooth, rich flow. (2) Being filled with honey or sweetness. Don't you sound smart?) Yes. I really do have a playlist with that word it in. Isn't it a great word? ANYWAYS I took off my shoes, which were FLIP FLOPS, and felt the grass with my feet. The sun shone beautifully down on me. The birds sang. The freshly cut grass smelt SO good. I was ELATED! EUPHORIC! It was a perfect little moment in my own little world and it made me SUPER excited for summer. Something about the sun just speaks to my soul and makes my heart sing!

Other Exciting News....
1. I am about to go take my LAST midterm of the semester. ITS ALL OVER BUT THE FINALS PEOPLE!

2. Mom and Lindsey come in TWO WEEKS!

3. Stephanie brought me a sonic cup filled with crushed ice. MY FAVORITE TREAT EVER!!! (well, one of them) Sonic has the best ice in the entire world. * CRUNCH CRUCNH *

4. I will soon be moving to a bigger apartment that HAS A WASHER AND DRYER IN IT!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!

5. I have an appointment with my Bishop to open my mission papers!!!! I also have my mission physical appointment. This is really happening folks!

6. Stephanie has a dance recital this weekend. I have a poster and shirt to decorate and wear. She does not believe i have the nerve. WE SHALL SEE!

7. I cannot wait to stay in Provo this summer. I will actually get to breath and BE SOCIAL and not worry about school so much. GOOD TIMES!

8. I cannot wait to make a trip up to Washington and see my Daddy so he can take me BOATING! Ok - so i might possibly ski or something, but mostly i just want to go out on the water.

9. The library called and they FINALLY have The Book Thief copy that i have been trying desperately to reserve for weeks.

10.I couldn't decide which color i wanted to paint my toe nails, so painted each of my toe a different one of my favorite colors of polish. My mother would be horrified. I think it looks AWESOME

12. I am having a ridiculously good hair day, which does not happen often. Its so SMOOTH! LOVE IT! My mother would be proud.

13. CLEANING CHECKS IN THE MORNING! YAY FOR CLEAN APARTMENTS!!!!

Despite the fact that my father and brothers are ditching me and going to one of my absolute favorite places on the planet - HAWAII in the next few weeks AND that i miss Israel all the time i am happy as a little clam. Where did that expression come from anyways? Prize for the first person to post and tell me. I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAH! XOXO

P.S. ENJOY SOME PICS OF ME IN NICE SUNNY WEATHER. MAYBE IT WILL BRING SOME YOUR WAY

2 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

I'm so happy my picture made it onto you blog! AND I'm so happy you're going on a mission! You'll be FABULOUS! What a good day!

Unknown said...

not only did i find your blog...i'm on your blog. i love it! ps good luck with the mission prep! you'll be amazing kate! and you better let me know where you're going when you get to that point. miss you!