Monday, March 9, 2009

Shout Out : D

I just wanted to send a little shout out to my mother. She is having Caterac Surgery today. She has needed a cornial transplant for a while now. Her eyes are pretty much messed up. The pressure in them has been high for some time. She has had eye surgeries before and i know how much she hated it. I just hope this one doesnt stress her out enough to give her a kidney stone ; ) Yes, that happened last time. I have been getting text updates from my dad and apparently she has made quite the impression on the nurses already because they are used to much older patients. I am so happy we have doctors that can fix her eyes! What a little beam of sunshine she is! I LOVE YOU BABY CAKES! BE STRONG! SEE BETTER!



Say a little prayer for her. Its not easy for her to accept help from others and take it easy.

P.S. This Song on my blog, "popular" was written about my mom. It makes me think of her all the time.

1 comment:

Britt said...

I am so sorry! I wish I couold help in some way. How are you If you don't know, this is BrittanyJo Hebdon, i have you on my friends list. see you soon.