Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!



Riley Scott is my older brother and today is his 22nd birthday.  I love you Ry and i hope you have a great day.  I am so glad you are in our family.  Here are some of the reasons that Riley is the best...
1.) He is SO funny.  Seriously.  HILARIOUS! He always makes our family laugh and he makes everyone around him feel comfortable.  It was a long two years while he was preachin' in V-Town.  
2.) He is a wiz at the Piano.  When i think about this it is actually one of the reasons i hate him because i practiced much harder and he is so much better; however, i will forgive him as long as he comes to my house and plays my piano every now and then.  
3.) Riley is extremely smart.  It was hard to live up to his perfect GPA in HS. One of the reasons i got into BYU was our competitive nature with each other when it comes to gra
des.  He is just naturally smart. 
4.) Being the family Gidget (Girl + Midget) i am personally happy that Riley is not a giant like our younger sibs are.  I still say Ry and me could take Hace Son (lil' bro Jace) and Babe (lil' sis Lindsey) any day. 
5.) Riley always comes over or text me several times a week to see how life is going.  He's so thoughtful that way....
6.) Unlike Jace and Lindsey, Riley actually talks to me and texts me back and lets me know whats going on in his life.  Its called having a conversation, something the younger children in the family are unfamiliar with : D
7.) Riley feeds me excellent ammo and has the best childhood stories of all the Michael Christensen kids - From the Ariel Potty pants and the Ninja Turtle Potty Training Story t0 Block & LuLu and Clogging to his Riverdancin' happy feet.  Riley made the best home videos. HE IS SO ENTERTAINING. 
8.) He is so fun.  He likes to do things.  He is crazy and cool like that.  

No comments: