Monday, October 20, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings...

Once upon a time my Psych. 111 teacher gave my class the assignment of making a collage of all the things we like and putting it on the wall in our room. We were suppose to look at it everyday when we woke up and evaluate how it made us feel and if it had a positive effect on our life.  I found that silly old collage from last year the other day and it really got me thinking about all the awesome things in this world that really make me smile.  Today was a beautiful fall day.  The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and i got out of my Statistics class early.  I thought that i would take this  opportune moment to blog about a few of my favorite things on the planet, seeing as I am in high spirits.  Here are some of the best creations ever.  PERIOD. THE END.  Look at the pictures.  I dare you not to smile.  When you are finished i give you my full permission to sing the song - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO... "When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when i'm feeling sad, i simply remembermy favorite things and then i don't feel so bad.  ENJOY :D 
             - Katelyn












 

2 comments:

Marci and Sarah! said...

yay! i'm in one of the pictures!
-sarah

Lauren Kay said...

So cute! I can't help not sing! And, I love the title of your blog. I hope to see you this week!