Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Matters : D

Can I just say that I have THE BEST FAMILY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD? I don't even know what I did to deserve them.  Earlier this month my parents and my siblings came to Utah for General Conference.  Top Five reasons i LOVE when my mom comes to town - 5.) She always takes me to Cafe Rio for a salad, which we share.  Is there anything better? 4.) TJ Max; we always go.  She always buys me some cute new clothes even though I often don't need them.  3.) My apartment is always clean.  I clean before she comes because I am afraid of what she will say and then she usually ends up cleaning it herself. It doesn't matter how clean it is or how much I tell her not to, she does it anyways.  2.) It gives me a chance to get away from Provo and see my family 1.) Girls Nights - SO MUCH FUN! We had an amazing time and I was so so sad to see them go.  I love my daddy more than anything in the world and miss having Jace and Lindsey are a part of my everyday life . 
On Monday I went to the annual Harmer Family Halloween Party to represent the Christensen Familia.  I happen to have the gosh darn cutest little cousins in the history of - EVER! They all looked so good in their costumes.  We played Bingo and went on a Scavenger Hunt.  We had all the yummy pizza we could eat.  It was so nice to get the family together.  I hadn't seen them for a while.  My aunts are some of my greatest role models.  I don't know how I would survive without them here to take care of me and spoil me.  Theyhave such busy lives with their kids 
and are some of the best mothers i know.  They work hard and serve others and are just great.  I love you! 
Today my Grandma Marilyn, who has always been one of my favorite people, and Sara and Abbey came down and took me to dinner and the movies.  I used to wish for the day that I could go to BYU and live in Utah so I could see my grandma and cousins all I wanted.  I loved catching up with them and "Secret Life of Bees" was AMAZING! Thanks to my family for always taking care of me and spoiling me.  I LOVE YOU! I miss Pa and Granny Jean but I get so excited when I get a phone call or a letter from them.  Anyone who says they have the best family ever needs to meet these people.  They blow all other families out of the water and I wouldn't want any family but them, even if Brad and Angie 
wanted to adopt me.  I would say no.  Having these people in my life beats traveling the world and being a multi-millionaire anyday.  

No comments: