Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Princess (Number 2)

- THAT'S ME! According to Princess Number One, the Head Princess - MELISSA! Missy came to stay for a couple of days. I am going to miss this girl so much. THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HER: A) we are exactly the same size- I don't have very many friends as miniature as me, but she is. B) She thinks I am so funny and laughs at ALL of my jokes C) She sings Disney and quotes movies with me. PLUS she already wrote me my first mission letter - YOU ALL LOST. Sorry.



I had my last Sunday Night at Pa and Grandma Jean's house. I love them so much and I am going to miss their love and support. YAY FOR GRANDPARENTS



Speaking of Grandparents...ONE MORE DAY TIL I GET TO SEE THESE GUYS!




THREE DAYS TIL THESE GIRLS!!!



...and this boy comes home




FOUR MORE DAYS TIL MY REUNIFICATION WITH THIS GIRL! FINALLY! It's about bloody time :D




FIVE DAYS TIL THESE PEOPLE







and most of all - ONE WEEK TIL THIS PLACE!!!!!.....


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah! Good luck sweet girl!

Becky Noftle said...

WE miss you already!