Saturday, June 13, 2009

Everything is AMAZING - But nobody is happy

OK so the other day i was walking back to my dorm during freetime at EFY to try to round up my twelve girls for the week. It was pouring rain. I was freezing cold. I had not slept all week because my girls are crazy and love to stay up. My nose would not stop running and my throat was killing me. I was thinking to myself - My life is LAME. I am twenty years old. I am single. I live in a dorm. I play with teenagers all day long. I am a terrible counselor because my girls are running ramped around BYU and they are they only ones that cannot seem to walk from place to place behind their counselor (ME) in a straight line. BAHHHH!
Then i went to a class on gratitude with my girls. I realized something. MY LIFE IS PRETTY FREAKING AMAZING. I go to Brigham Young University! People would kill to go there. It is the best school in the history of EVER. I studied in Jerusalem. My family is perfect and for the most part healthy. I have the best job in the history of the church and get paid to read my scriptures and dance with fourteen year old boys. Here are a couple videos the teacher showed in the class. ENJOY!!!!



No comments: